Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Tofu with Chorizo and Shiitakes
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into ¾-inch-thick slabs
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1½ cups (4 ounces) thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 3 ounces cured chorizo (1½ small links), diced (or substitute cured Chinese sausage)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, dark green parts reserved for garnish
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 to 4 teaspoons soy sauce to taste
- 2 teaspoons mirin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 682kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 50g (77%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|