Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Tofu Triangles with Fried Rice
- 1 1/2 cups dry white or quick-cooking brown rice
- 16 ounces extra-firm tofu packed in water drained
- 6 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce divided
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 scallions green parts only, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 Tbsp. peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup peas or finely diced carrots (optional)
- 1/4 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?