Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy, Spicy Tofu and Peanut Slaw
- 3 cups very thinly sliced green cabbage (see note below)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- 1 16-ounce carton firm or extra-firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 scallions coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced small skinny chilly peppers, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts chopped
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?