Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Soft-Shell Crabs with Butter Noisette and Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Clarified Butter
- 8 2-ounce soft-shell crabs
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- All-purpose flour (for coating)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup strained fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons seeded, finely diced tomato
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|