Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Skin Salmon with Gingery Greens
- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet, skin on (but scaled), pin bones removed (below)
- 1 pound kale, collards, or other greens
- About 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons peeled and minced or grated fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 669kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 49g (75%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 125mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|