Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Seafood Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, tails removed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Progresso® lemon pepper Panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 oranges, peeled and cut in between sections as segments
- 9 cups loosely packed spinach or baby arugula
- 6 tablespoons purchased citrus salad dressing
- Finely ground sea salt, preferably gray salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 59.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|