Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Sausage-Stuffed Olives
- 1 sweet fresh Italian sausage, about ¼ pound, casing removed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 can or jar (12 ounces) large pitted green olives
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup fine dried bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Peanut oil for deep-frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|