Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Roast Duck with Blackberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup dry white wine: Chenin Blanc or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Cognac
- 1 tablespoon Vermont maple syrup
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) duck breast halves with skin
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Additional blackberries for presentation
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?