Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Rhubarb Pie
- 3 1/2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|