Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Rainbow Trout with Snow Pea Salad and Spiced Yogurt Dressing
- 2 cups snow peas, very thinly sliced lengthwise (about 6 ounces)
- 4 radishes (about 2 ounces) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 5-ounce skin-on rainbow trout fillets, pin bones removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?