Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Prosciutto and Scallion Frittata
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 scallions (white and light green parts) thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto torn into 1-inch pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups arugula (about 2 bunches)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces goat cheese crumbled
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?