Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Potato Salad with Chimichurri Sauce
- 3/4 cup fresh basil
- 3/4 cup fresh celery leaves
- 3/4 cup parsley
- 7 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tomatillo, husked
- 2 garlic cloves, 1 chopped
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled
- DirectionsMix basil, celery leaves, and parsley with 6 of the 7 chopped anchovy fillets. Transfer 1/3 of mixture to a medium bowl; add sliced celery stalk and 1 tsp. each extra-virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice; reserve for garnish.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?