Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Potato Pancakes
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 2 onions, minced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|