Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Potato Chip Mac and Cheese
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (8 ounce) bag white cheddar kettle-style potato chips, crushed into medium-fine crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups prepared white sauce (see footnote)
- 1/2 pound shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 81.3g|
|Saturated Fat 33.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|