Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Pork with Spicy Shrimp
- 1 kilo belly of pork
- 1 pack of straight to the wok noodles
- 2 teaspoon five spice
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Szechuan peppers
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Spicy Shrimp br
- 100 grams shitake mushroom
- 100 grams pak choi, sliced lengthwise
- 50 grams trimmed sugar snap peas
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 20 grams ginger finely chopped
- 1/2 large red pepper sliced thinly
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce.
- 20 raw tiger shrimp
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 red chili deseeded, finely diced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?