Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Pork Wontons
- 1 (16 ounce) pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 dash soy sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package square wonton wrappers
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 quarts peanut oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|