Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Pork Cutlets with Capers, Lemon, Arugula, and Chopped Eggs
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt plus 1 large pinch
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon large heritage pork tenderloins (2 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 cups (lightly packed) arugula
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 warm or room-temperature large hard-boiled eggs, peeled, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?