Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Pork Cutlets With Asian Slaw
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 small head napa cabbage, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 cup large eggs, beaten
- 4 panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup thin pork cutlets (about 1 pound total)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?