Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Pork Belly
- 1 pound pork belly, excess fat trimmed and scored
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 2 bay leaves, preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 cup dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc
- 1 quart chicken stock
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 465kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|