Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Pancetta, Burrata, and Tomato Sandwiches
- 4 (3-ounce) packages thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 6 (3- to 4-inch-diameter, 3/4-inch-thick) slices ripe Costoluto Genovese tomatoes or other ripe red heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (packed) coarsely torn fresh basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 (4 x 4 x 1/2-inch) slices egg bread or brioche, lightly toasted
- 18 ounces burrata cheese
- 4 cups (about) baby arugula or mixed microgreens
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?