Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Oven-Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Sausage and Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound bratwurst links, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken pieces
- 1 pinch kosher salt to taste
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|