Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Okra Salad
- Canola oil
- 1 pound okra, stemmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium or 2 small tomatoes, cored, seeded, and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons chaat masala
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 285kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|