Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Noodle Cake with Barbecued Pork
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 8 ounces dried Chinese egg noodles*
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large green onions, white and pale green parts minced, tops cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 4 ounces snow peas, cut on diagonal into matchstick-size strips
- 6 ounces Chinese barbecued pork, cut into matchstick-size strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?