Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Mushroom, Spinach and Avocado Quesadillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 8 to 10 ounces cremini mushrooms (AKA baby bellas), thinly sliced
- 6 ounces baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ small lime, juiced
- 2½ cups shredded raw Jack or cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 avocados from Mexico, cut into thin slices
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas
- jarred red salsa
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?