Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Mongolian lamb
- 1 breast of lamb , about 750g
- thumb-size piece ginger
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 6 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 150ml Shaohsing rice wine
- 2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 1 round lettuce , leaves separated
- 3 spring onions , cut into finger-length pieces then shredded
- cucumber , cut into matchsticks
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?