Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Malted Bitter Chocolate Meringues
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 7 egg whites (approximately 1 cup), at room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar (or ½ teaspoon lemon juice)
- ½ cup confectionary sugar
- ¼ cup barley malt syrup or ice cream shop malt syrup
- Stand mixer
- Piping bag, fitted with a 9/16-inchdiameter round tip (#7), optional
- Cookie sheets
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 73kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|