Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Kale Salad with Lime Dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (packed) palm sugar or light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 red Thai chile or 1/4 red jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced
- 24 small Tuscan kale leaves (about 5 inches) or 5-inch-long pieces torn from large stemmed leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups (loosely packed) mixed tender herbs (such as cilantro, mint, and basil)
- 3 cups mixed shaved vegetables (such as carrots, beets, and radishes)
- 2 cups pea tendrils, watercress, or baby arugula
- 2 cups thinly sliced stemmed Tuscan kale leaves (from 1 bunch)
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?