Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Gnocchi with Basil Pesto
- To make the basil pesto:
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 lb.)package potato gnocchi (we used DeLallo)
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?