Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Fried Okra
- 4 cups peanut or canola oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 cups stone-ground cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds fresh okra, sliced into ½-inch-thick rounds (about 7 cups)
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- Sea salt to taste (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 196kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 29mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|