Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Fried Chicken Wings
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 pounds chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups peanut oil for frying
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 53.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 93.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|