Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn tortillas (such as Ortega®)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 24 toothpicks
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|