Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Fish With Tomato and Leek Saute
- 1 slice white bread, torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces tilapia or striped bass fillet
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into half-moons
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?