Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Eggplant Fritters with Smoked Mozzarella
- 2 large eggplants (2 pounds total)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- Olive oil (for brushing and frying)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups plain dry breadcrumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese*, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 20 cubes)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?