Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Cucumbers and Tomatoes in Dill Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|