Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Coconut Shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 lbs. medium shrimp peeled and de-veined (tail on)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- Bottled sweet-and-sour sauce for serving
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed limejuice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder preferably Madras
- Lime wedges for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?