Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Chickpea Pita
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 15.5-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped, plus 1/2 cup whole parsley leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 4 pitas or pieces flat bread, warmed
- 1 8-ounce container hummus
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?