Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Chicken with Green Beans, Black-Eyed Peas, and Bell Peppers
- 4 boneless chicken thighs with skin
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces slender green beans or haricots verts, trimmed
- 1 pound assorted fresh peas (such as black-eyed peas and pink-eyed peas)
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup coarsely torn fresh basil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?