Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Chicken and Garlicky Collards
- 1 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups multigrain cereal flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bunches collard greens, thick stems removed and leaves cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?