Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Chicken Thighs With Cauliflower and Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 8)
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 head cauliflower (about 11/2 pounds), cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon small dried red chilies or 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?