Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Cauliflower with Capers, Raisins, and Breadcrumbs
- 1 large head of cauliflower (2 pounds), cut into 2” florets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, soaked, rinsed, patted dry
- 3/4 cup fresh coarse breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?