Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Bruschetta with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes and Mint
- 12 1/2-inch-thick slices Italian or French bread (from about 3-inch-diameter loaf)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?