Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Braeburn Apple and Almond Sheet Tart
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour or almond meal*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 8 sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed (each about 14x9 inches)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (about) sugar
- 3 medium Braeburn or Gala apples (about 20 ounces total), peeled, halved, cored, each half cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?