Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Baked Taquitos with Black Bean Filling
- 15 ounces canned black beans slightly drained
- 14 ounces vegetarian refried beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 12 small (6-8 inch) whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 6 scallions all the green and a little of the white parts, sliced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa for serving
- 1 cup low fat or nonfat sour cream for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?