Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 2x1" piece of ginger, peeled, sliced
- 5 pounds chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?