Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Apple Frisbee
- 1 1/2 cups, all-purpose flour plus more for work surface
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into 1/4-inch pieces and chilled
- 6 to 8 tablespoons ice water
- 3 medium apples peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon warm water
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?