Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp tofu with ginger & chilli
- 1 pack tofu , drained and cut into large cubes
- rice flour or flour for dusting
- oil for frying
- a large knob root ginger , finely shredded
- 1 red chilli , finely shredded
- 2 shallots , cut into thin rings
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced
- 2 tbsp black, red or white rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp mirin
- steamed rice to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?