Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp spinach tart with squash wedges
- 3 eggs , beaten
- 250g tub ricotta
- 200g frozen leaf spinach , defrosted, squeezed dry and chopped
- 1 spring onion , finely sliced
- a 145g tub fresh basil pesto
- 1 butternut squash , peeled and cut into wedges
- a 240g pack SunBlush tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped
- 270g pack filo pastry
- knob of butter , melted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?