Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp sage & Parmesan pork with red apple coleslaw
- 4 x 175g pork loin steaks , fat trimmed
- 2 slices white bread
- handful of sage leaves
- 25g Parmesan , finely grated
- 1 egg , beaten
- 1 tbsp oil
- white cabbage , core removed, finely shredded
- 4 tbsp buttermilk or low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 red-skinned apples , halved and sliced
- lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?