Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp cider-braised pork belly
- 1 large carrot , roughly chopped
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- few celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , smashed
- sprig fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 500ml good-quality cider
- small splash cider vinegar , plus extra to season
- 1l fresh chicken stock
- 1.2kg piece unscored boneless pork belly
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- apple mash and Mustard cabbage, to serve (see tip)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?