Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp Savory Toasts
- 4 ounces (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- One 1-pound to 2-pound boule, such as Rosemary–Olive Oil, Olive, Normandy Rye, or Multigrain bread
- Imported Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 114kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|